Friday, June 18, 2010

Akan Datang - So Cal

My Mom's arriving in Huntington Beach tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. Miss my Mom and Dad loads cos I haven't had the chance to return home for a visit eversince my move to the US.

Plans are in the works to visit her in the 3rd week of July and also detours to Yosemite and Bishop from our drive from SLC. I've set my sights on Midnight Lightning in Camp 4 and also polish off some old projects in Bishop. Here's an old vid Thomas took of me on Morning Dove White V7 at the Happies. Though it's a great classic, I was clearly pissed about it spitting me off on my flash attempt.



Meantime, the season at LCC is coming to a close...just when I'm falling off hitting the ending hold on Pro-Series V11. Good news, I'm making it to the last move in 70F plus temps...bad news, I've been getting white knuckles greasing off the crimps. There's a price to pay getting out on warm, greasy evenings in my desperate attempts to bag it. The prospects of sending it in summer is looking grim. NEGATIVE!!!!

I'm hoping on getting better luck at AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment