Monday, November 16, 2009

Tramway Bouldering

This post is kinda back-dated but I just wanted to make sure I have it in here before I forget.

I was living in So Cal, alone and away from my wife, for a couple of weeks in Fall cos I needed to complete the work on my thesis. Couldn't wait to get done so that I can head back to Tanleng but meantime, I got to sample some fine bouldering with the guys on a weekend. Headed out to the Tramway up in Palm Springs(finally!!) with Leo and decided to bring FB along for the ride.


The tram ride up to the summit.



Glorious So Cal weather!



FB hamming it up...no punt intended.

Angus V9

Sending Angus!

Sucking it in for the send.
Managed to send Byron's roof V9 (some say V10) on the same day!

Having to try my hardest for the day's flash of Power Windows V6. I was so done by then only the energy from the crew kept me going.

2 comments:

  1. mmm, Tram! I still haven't been out there. Not that I could keep up with you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you'll love the Tram! What amazed me were the quantity of climbs! You should head out sometime before the season closes.

    ReplyDelete