Friday, September 18, 2009

Moving On

Geez....when was the last time I updated this blog!?!!?

Guess everyone can tell that I've been down with tons of chores and one of the major ones was our move to Salt Lake City, Utah. So here we are pack'n and stack'n up for our drive up cos Tanleng's due to start her PhD prog at the U of Utah.





Loaded up and ready to GO!!! It's crazy how much we've accumulated since arriving here in the US with just 2 backpacks and a crash pad. I would say probably half the load is stuff from Madrock!!! Thanks guys!!

The drive from Long Beach to SLC ended up taking us 13 hours. Couldn't go too fast with a truck laden with tons of stuff...which I personally think is a good way of keeping me below the speed limit the whole way.

Leaving Long Beach was bittersweet. You know you're a great part of the church life when it pains you to leave one locality even though you're excited about joining another. I'm pretty sure the Lord will bless us wherever we are with a fulfilling church life. The only other thing that I'll miss is probably the climbing in Bishop, but then that shouldn't be too hard cos there's gonna be Joe's, American Fork, Maple Canyon, Logan Canyon and the Cottonwoods. SWEET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment