Sunday, June 14, 2009

Singapore Slingers

Thomas was in town for a visit from SFO so we pretty much have a good crew of Singaporeans around in LA-LA Land. We were psyched to get a Singapore night going so once FB gets back from his ROM, we were gonna do Bak Kut Teh, Laksa, Money No Enough and Mr Brown. Meantime, Thomas was nice enough to hang out with us at Malibu to shoot stills and vids of me on Lateralus and Tanleng on Ghetto Crossing. SWEET!




Getting to the crag was always an adventure trying to stay dry! I was hoping Thomas' bag was smaller but someone's gotta carry the chips and salsa. Traverse ain't exactly a gimme!


Busting out the move out of the cave on Lateralus. Hitting the pocket has been taking a toll on my fingers.


Tanleng running a lap on Ghetto Crossing 5.13a


And finally, the highlight of the week....Singapore Nite at Shannon's swanky Marina Del Ray apartment. Laksa, Bak Kut Teh, Money No Enough 2 and Mr Brown!!!! YEEEAAAA!!

I couldn't believe it when I actually needed subtitles for some of the dialogue in Money No Enough. I haven't been away from Spore that long not to be able to catch hokkien phrases, have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment